Tuesday 3 June 2014

4 LITTLE KITTENS DON'T NEED MITTENS AND NEVER WOULD. WHO COMES UP WITH THESE STUPID RHYMES?

Right, Old Grumpy's got that off his chest. Stupid rhymes and stupid titles like in da house make me think he should be quietly put out to pasture especially when he starts talking about himself in the third person. Jeez, man, he's turning seriously weird.

So I've had the four new kittens for about eighteen hours now and they seem to have stopped hissing at me. I can pick them up and they'll stay moderately still as I stroke them. They're still nervous and need to get used to me but I don't think it's going to be as hard as I once feared.

Here's a bunch of photos I took just a few minutes ago. You'll notice in some of them they've got new bedding -a covered in soft bed where they can huddle together and feel secure. I bought it while I was out shopping this morning.

Oh, and I've already had an expression of interest in the grey one so he's provisionally reserved. I'm not sure but I think they may all be boys.








No comments: