Wednesday 3 September 2014

JUST SOME PHOTOS OF SQUEAK THE GINGER & WHITE KITTEN

Because I love him to bits, because I rescued him (which consisted of him being handed over to me by his owners), and...  just because.

Disclaimer Warning: there are two selfies of me and him. Proceed at your own risk. The writer and creator of this blog is not responsible for any damage to the mental health of anyone voluntarily (or involuntarily either, though I can't image the circumstances in which someone would actually be forced to look at it but I've got to cover all bases) looking and/or reading this post in particular and this blog in general.

Got it?





Well I warned you. Don't I look cute with those visible nose hairs?

PS

I really really wanted to print a photo of Susan Hardy asleep in bed with a black and white cat sitting on top of her  because I think it's sweet but I value my life too much.

No comments: