Friday 17 January 2014

48 CATS

A simple story with pictures.

Featuring: Fifi the black and white cat, Aelfric the pedigree short hair, Tilly the small grey kitten-cat, Tiger the tabby, and Aoife and Max the adult black cats. 

Just recently I tidied up my kitchen work bench and put all the stuff that used to be scattered across into a nice storage box I got for review from Amazon. And that's pretty much all you need to know to get started.







Fifi likes boxes. Fifi likes Tilly. Tilly likes Fifi. Tilly also likes Aelfric. Fifi tolerates Aelfric. Aelfric likes dripping taps and sitting on kitchen benches. 

Fifi does not like Tiger. Ian suspects Tiger has started making a play to be top cat here at No.48.




Max does not like other cats. Max likes to sit on my knee.

Aoife does not like other cats. Aoife likes to sit on my knee. This can cause problems. Aoife likes to sleep on top of me. Aoife is shut out of the bedroom at night.

The End.

Post Script.

It's a couple of hours later and I've just noticed that prominently displayed is an 18 certificate DVD entitled Girls. I would just like you to know that this is a box set of the highly praised award-winning US TV series and not something less respectable. The red plastic DVD box facing away from the camera is Torchwood Series 1 which I bought in our charity shop recently. Had their positions been reversed I would not be writing this.

No comments: