Monday 3 February 2014

ANIMAL KRACKERS ANNOUNCEMENT

We have now closed our shop in Villette Road, Hendon, Sunderland. This was done because, rather than be an asset to our charity, it had placed a drain on our existing resources.

We'd like to thank all those volunteers who worked in the shop and the, sadly too few, customers who used it. Our original shop in Grangetown continues to do well and provide most of the funds we receive for our work with animals. Closing the other shop allows us to focus our resources and efforts at maintaining its success.

(Gordon Bennett, I've become a corporate spokesperson!)

Okay, I'll now lower the tone.

The ten week old kitten I took in a week ago still has the runs and it's getting worse. She's now leaking as she walks and doesn't seem to know how to clean herself. I'll be at the vets with her in a hour and hopefully the vet will be able to do something because this is just wearing me down. I certainly can't re-home her until it is sorted.



No comments: