Tuesday 14 September 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Nowhere, I just haven't been in the mood for blogging either here or on Freethinking. It isn't as if I don't have anything to write about either here or there. I've just been busy and when I stop being busy I just can't get it together to write anything. So this is just a few snippets.

One of the Lanchester kittens had to be put to sleep as it was slowly dying and suffering. Its sister, however, after a little concern, seems to be thriving. Now just over four weeks old, she's a lively and inquisitive little things who doesn't mind being cuddled.

This week I was due to take five females for neutering but one suddenly gave birth. One kitten was stillborn and another died this morning. Carol doesn't hold much hope for the survivor as its mother isn't the healthiest of cats and has been suffering from diarrhea.

Some cats and kittens have been re-homed and more have come in. Several cats have been neutered with more this week and more to come. There are always more to come.


This is the surviving Lanchester kitten at the vets a week ago. She's bigger and stronger now.

I'm also feeding a family of ferals which someone contacted us about. No photos as yet as I've only seen them once. I don't really want to get involved with ferals as we have enough to do already and there are only four of us in Animal Krackers actively hands-on with animals but one of our regulars contacted us about them. I'm someone with more experience will take over.

That's it. I'm done.

No comments: